BANG: Battle of Manowars
When you aim with a cannon, are you a natural-born strategist or a shooting star? Meet BANG: Battle of Manowars, a new action-RPG, strategy, shooting game, inviting you into the battle of heavy fortresses (a.k.a. Manowars) as it arrives at AppStore.
BANG: Battle of Manowars is all about the magic atmosphere of a fantasy-inspired medieval world, where nasty warlocks fight with wise kings, bear dukes enslave bees while berserk rabbits chase peaceful peasants across the fields. Only a brave hero, Obry Gunpowder, the ingenious mechanic, can decide the ultimate fate of the struggle between two most powerful lands – the Rainbow Kingdom and the Realm of Shadows.
- Campaign mode features 72 challenging stages of strategic shooting RPG-action!
- 3 difficulty settings available to accommodate any level of player and beat all levels with three stars rating
- In-depth game manual and gameplay tutorial available for novice players
- Use 45 different cannons and 15 various upgradable Manowars to deploy in battle
- Fast-paced, responsive 3D gameplay and easy to learn, intuitive player controls
- Upgrade and repair your own mobile tower as you battle your opponents and bomb the living bejesus
- Tons of extensive bonuses and spells with spectacular effects: gather extra weaponry and strike your enemies with a billion volts, spray them with heavy meteor rains and invade their towers with gigantic bee spells.
- Inimitable fairytale atmosphere, abundance of humor and epical plot
- Bright friendly design and music, eye-catching highly detailed textures and unusual genre combination
- Interactive global leaderboards & unlockable achievements available via GameCenter
- Retina display support & iOS6 and iPhone 5 compatible
- Unexpected tactics and explosions, explosions, explosions... :)
BANG: Battle of Manowars is developed by D-Soft group.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Size: 134 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BANG: Battle of Manowars is FREE and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.