The operator of catmoonproductions.com publishes the following spam policy concerning all unsolicited e-mail messages, pursuant to the legislation in force, in particular (the Hungarian) Act CVIII of 2001 on e-commerce and other aspects of information society, and (the Hungarian) Act XLVIII of 2008 on the conditions and limitations of commercial advertising:
- The Operator will not tolerate spam and distances itself from any actions related to spamming, given that they are illegal. The Operator does not partake in or overlook spamming. We do everything in our power to protect our users from this problem, therefore we report all related actions to the competent authorities.
- Spamming is unsolicited advertising via e-mail, message groups, (IRC post/IM/ICQ) and instant messaging clients (that is all devices suitable for the transmission of electronic messages). Do not send e-mail to people who have not asked for it!
- If you have received spam messages or have noticed spamming, please report it by contacting us at email@example.com (subject: spam).
- The Operator may send to User messages containing technical information closely related to the services. These are not considered advertisements, therefore the consent of User is not required for their reception.
- We inform you that we will only send advertisements and promotional materials to our users if they have expressly agreed to receive them during the registration process or via e-mail. The message asking for consent only contains the name of the Operator, but not the advertisement itself.
- The declaration of consent must contain the name and address of the user concerned, and (if the advertisement in question can only be directed to persons of a certain age) the date and place of birth, and the scope of the personal data whose processing the user consents to, as well as a reference to the fact that the consent has been given willingly, after the required information has been provided.
- The consent can be withdrawn free of charge, without restriction or justification. In this case the Operator deletes the name and all other personal data of the user concerned from the registry of users who have consented to the reception of advertisements, and from that point on no advertisement may be forwarded to such user by direct mail.
- The Operator, as an advertiser, keeps a registry of the personal data of the users who have consented to the reception of advertisements. All data in this registry concerning the addressee of the advertisement can only be processed under the terms of the data subject’s declaration of consent, until its withdrawal, and can only be transferred to a third person with the data subject’s prior approval.