Terms and Conditions
By using the services provided on the website all Users ("User" or "You") expressly and irrevocably agree to the terms and conditions contained in the present Terms and Conditions. You furthermore declare that your use of the site must comply with the terms and conditions set out below. All future amendments and modifications of these Terms and Conditions will be published by the Operator on the "Terms and Conditions" section of the www.catmoonproductions.com website ("website"). The Terms and Conditions set out herein apply to all users, whether a visitor or a registered user (member).
You are only entitled to use the website if you undertake to comply with the present Terms and Conditions and all legal requirements, and if you undertake to hold harmless Operator against all claims directed against him that may arise from your use of the website.
The content contained on the website (with the except of user submissions), including but not limited to the codes, graphics, characters, stories, texts, software, scripts, music, videos, photos, sounds, interactive features and trademarks, service marks and logos, as well as the accounts are owned by and/or licensed to the Operator, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Hungarian and foreign laws and international conventions. The watermarked content containing a username is provided to you for your personal use only and may not be used, edited, copied, reproduced publicly, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the Operator. The Operator reserves all rights to the website.
You agree to comply with the regulations herein concerning the use, copying, or distribution of the content, which also apply to all submissions of third parties made to the website for any commercial purposes.
The website may also contain certain links to third party websites which are in no way affiliated with, owned or controlled by the website. The Operator assumes no responsibility for the content or lawfulness of the advertisements or similar materials or links posted by User or any third party, or for the privacy policies, practices of any and all third party websites. The Operator cannot censor or edit the content of third party sites. You acknowledge that the website will not be liable for any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
The website is for your personal use only and shall not be used for any commercial endeavor except those that have specifically received the prior written approval of Operator. Any illegal and/or unauthorized use of the website is prohibited including but not limited to collecting e-mail addresses for sending unsolicited e-mails and framing or linking to the website without the Operator's express prior written consent.
The Operator provides several channels of communication for the Users. You understand that the Operator does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any data contained within these channels of communication.
The Operator allows you to link to materials on the website for personal, non-commercial purposes.
The Operator reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the website at any time without any justification.
By registering on the website as a member, you will be entitled to use the website functions and the forum(s) of the website.
To become a registered member you shall sign up. The process of signing up is the following: giving a nickname, an e-mail address and password, accepting the Terms and Conditions and the connecting policies.
Only individual persons can register on the website.
User account can be deleted only by the user, however provider can suspend access to the game.
No ownership rights are connected to any account and/or character.
The membership is free of charge.
Rules of conduct (netiquette)
You shall be solely responsible for any and all of your own communications and the consequences of posting, uploading and publishing them on the website.
In submitting forum posts, you further agree that you shall not:
- Submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner or licensee of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant the Website all of the license rights granted herein;
- Publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage the website or any third party;
- Submit material that is obscene, illegal, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- Post material which is illegal, or violates third party rights, incites to racial hatred, supports or aids illegal activities, or activities that are contrary to the netiquette
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- Impersonate another person. The website does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and the website expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. The Operator does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and will remove all User Submissions if properly notified that such User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. The website reserves the right to remove User Submissions without prior notice or delay. The Operator will also terminate a User's access to its Website, if they are determined to be an infringer. The Operator also reserves the right to decide in its sole and unfettered discretion, whether a User Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms and Conditions for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length.
The Operator may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
- Post materials containing symbols of totalitarian regimes;
- Post files, data or binaries that have been split or truncated, if the intent of splitting or truncating is to circumvent regulations. Scripts or executable materials are not allowed. Password protected materials are not allowed.
You must also comply with the following rules:
- Any attempt to display text material that is a celebrity name, offensive, suggests paedophilia, adolescence, bestiality or zoophilia, refers to elimination or consumption of any bodily waste or implies words that are unacceptable by the standards of good taste will lead to immediate ban from the website.
- Advertising other websites or services is strictly prohibited.
- The netiquette (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette) contains more general rules of conduct.
You acknowlwdge and accept that if you violate the rules of the chat service or any other policy, your account may be disabled or removed if your conduct is reported to the Operator.
You agree that your use of the website shall be at your sole risk. The Operator makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site's content or the content of any sites linked to the website.
The Operator, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof, and assume no liability or responsibility for any direct or consequential damages arising out of
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of the content of the website,
- vis maior events - strikes, revolt, Acts of God, act of terrorism, wars, disasters, legal regulation or other circumstances beyond the control of, or otherwise unforeseeable by the Operator
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website,
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, or any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or
- the Operator does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and the website will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that the website shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
In case of any error, mistake or inaccuracy, you are advised to report us about such event as soon as possible.
The Operator shall be liable only for damages arising out of intent or gross negligence of the Operator.
For the loss of data the Operator shall be liable only if such a loss would have been unavoidable by adequate backup measures by the user.
The present Terms and Conditions entered into force on 30. 06. 2012, and shall remain in effect until revoked.