This document details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User Data collected on catmoonproductions.com.
The security of your Data is very important to catmoonproductions.com and as such we take all appropriate steps to limit the risk that it may be lost, damaged or misused.
- Personal information:
- The visitor's IP address may be recorded in the event that there is any misappropriation of information and/or content.
- The only personal information requested (and required) at the time of registration is an e-mail address. Additional personal information may be added on a voluntary basis after registration as the Website's features permit. All this data with the exception of the e-mail address and IP address becomes publicly accessible information.
- Cookies: When you visit catmoonproductions.com, we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser session. catmoonproductions.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. If you remove your persistent cookie, some of the site's features may not function properly.
- Log file information: When you visit catmoonproductions.com, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, platform type, domain names and the date and time of your request.
- E-mails: If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Your personally identifiable information submitted to catmoonproductions.com is used to provide to the user the Website's general and special personalised features.
- We do not use your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent.
- We may use your e-mail address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of key website changes or for customer service purposes).
- We analyse aggregated user traffic information to help streamline our marketing and hosting operations and to improve the quality of the catmoonproductions.com user-experience.
Disclosure of information
- If under duty to do so catmoonproductions.com may release data to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce our Terms Of Service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of catmoonproductions.com or our subscribers or others or to identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations including the police and governmental authorities for the purposes of protection against fraud or any other kind of illegal activity whether or not identified in the Terms Of Service. It is catmoonproductions.com's policy, whenever possible and legally permissible, to promptly notify you upon an obligation to supply data to any third party.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
Where we have given you a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. catmoonproductions.com uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to catmoonproductions.com and you do so at your own risk.
You are entitled to access and correct your data by doing so directly on the website.